Thursday, February 24, 2011

Remember How God Is Awesome?

I want to...no, I have to...say a huge thank you to YOU. All your thoughts and prayers were definitely heard over the past couple days. I worked yesterday and today and had 2 really good days at work. I encountered some typically stressful events that went along without a hitch and hardly a bit of stress or anxiety.

thank you.

After I got off work tonight and Phill was done with ultimate, we used one of our gift cards (Christmas is awesome) to go out for some seriously fantastic Mexican food. I'm pretty sure I just kept eating for a full hour.

You can't really tell from the picture, but the chandelier was made of beer bottles. I was impressed.

My tired sweetie

THE BEST FOOD IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Mmmm Avocado with Red Chile Pesto Enchilada, rice, black beans and guac! Marry me...after this whole "Phill" thing phases out...wait a minute...




















































































































Then, I had my(super full to the brim)self a bubble bath.
THIS (Gingerbread House LUSH Bubble Bar)

+

THIS (hot, hot, hot running water)

 =

Happy bath time...with urine colored water :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment