Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Questions Because My Headache is Finally Gone

Who is your favorite actor?
Of course this begins with a tricky question. I am literally having a mental block trying to think of actors. I'll just go with Angelina Jolie because she's smokin' hot. I can easily tell you one of my LEAST favorite actors, though: Keanu Reeves. Blech.

Do you collect anything?
Hugs?

What's the biggest turn off in someone of the opposite sex?
Lack of wedding band purchased by me

If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to and why?
Well, The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie growing up so I'll go with Ariel. If we're being serious, though, I simply can't imagine having any other name.

What virtue is better: forgiveness or justice?
Both are pretty important, but I think this country could probably use more forgiveness.

What's your favorite fast food establishment?
I guess Subway? We don't fast food much anymore. We're selective with our eating out selections because those are special and rare occasions!

What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football

Do you like mushrooms and onions?
Mushrooms, no.  Onions, yes.

If you had to get a tattoo tomorrow, what would you get done?
I've been thinking about tattoos quite a lot, actually. I'm not creative enough for the specifics, but I really want it to involve flowers (orchids? lilies?)  of differing colors to represent the different important things in my life: my marriage, my family, and my friends. I want something separate to signify the importance of my faith; either something at the base of the tattoo or something all around the tattoo.

What are your thoughts on the female proposing marriage to the male? 
Absolutely! Whatever floats your boat!

What Christmas song do you loathe?
Santa Baby. That's the only one, though. Everything else is brilliant because Christmas is THE BEST EVER.

Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We have to be on opposite sides of the bed. There is no way I can sleep if Phill is actually near and breathing. I can hear it, you know. His breathing.

Have you ever had surgery?
Nope. Yay!

When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Typically, I don't do holiday shopping. We are poor folk.

If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
A fancy jet with a pilot to fly me back and forth between our home here and all the love ones I have across the country from me.

Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I'm going to have to say Hubs is a better cook.

How often do you talk to your mom?
Not enough! This question has made me feel guilty. I'll have to call her soon...like tomorrow.

Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
I have to stick to the recipe unless it's something I've made many times and feel comfortable altering.

Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
No. I'm a normal person.

Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
Sometimes! Halloween is so fun. I get bummed if I don't have a party to go to or some other reason to dress up. This year's Halloween is too far away for me to have come up with a good idea.

What do you listen to while driving?
I've been forced to listen to the radio ever since my iPhone fell in the toilet last month. It's killing me. You have no idea how much the Phoenix area plays Katy Perry's Firework song.

What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Does Arizona even have fall? Regardless, I'm not sure there has even been something I've disliked about Fall. OH! I thought of one: School restarting.

What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Outside: Biiiiig porch with porch swing
Inside: Vintage, loads of organization, kick-ass IKEA-style kitchen

Would you ever own a minivan?
Only if it makes me look like this (2:05 is my favorite part).

Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
If they're from Goodwill or thrift store, sure. Otherwise, that's ridiculous.

If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I'd take anything, really. When I was in high school I remember really forcing the hick sound, at times, because I thought I'd be a little more interesting if I had some sort of accent.

Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
That depends on how tired I am. For the most part, I'd go with no. In fact, I think I have insomnia. I do sleep beautifully in the car (NOT driving!).

Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I never have to pee in public places. This is a stupid question. Of course I use public restrooms! I work 12+ hours in a day! We drove across the country when we moved! Do you think I held it for 2.5 days? Also, to be honest, I'm not much of a germaphobe...at all. I know you'd expect more from a nurse, but unless the toilet seat is obviously mega-gross, I have no problem sitting right down on it.

If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Taye Diggs ;-)

Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Outback Steakhouse. We're classy. After dinner, we got lost trying to get to a pet store in Columbus. Phill became extremely frustrated and embarrassed. I was smitten.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Loved reading this! And, yes, I will be stealing the questionaire from you for my blog. Mwahahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete