Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Found Love





Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh goodness.

I love peppermint bark and I adore ice cream. COMBO MADE IN HEAVEN.


This week I have been immersed in Gilmore Girls. Tash, Beth, and Lynette always loved GG. I'm pretty positive between the 3 of them they owned every season. Frequent GG quoting was common amongst my friends. I, however, have never watched each season. I would watch when with my friends and if I stumbled across it on TV I would watch, but now I'm starting from the beginning and working my way to the end. I'm loving it. I'm on disc 3 of season 1 and I just watched Lorelai sing a song about painting. I literally laughed out loud...and watched it again. Here you go:

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my dear, sweet Lord. I just made the Giant Double Chocolate Cookies from Ms. Emma's From Scratch blog. 

EPIC FAILURE

Wanna guess what I did wrong? It's so embarrassing. I was pretty upset because the "cookies" were more like very dry, fat, cakey-brownie things. I do not like my creation. I checked back on her blog to see if I had missed some trick or something and it turns out I did, in fact, miss QUITE a huge thing. This recipe calls for 1/3 cup cocoa. NOT THE 3 CUPS I PUT IN. Oh the humiliation! Can you imagine? What's funny is after I voiced my displeasure with the cookies Phill stated he was content. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment