Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grand Canyon 2011-Revisited (Image Heavy!)

My bro, Trey, uploaded his awesome shots from Spring Break onto Facebook. Therefore, it is my duty to brag and share them with all the world. Here ya go.
Best bro and sis pair ever. It's been proven.

Gosh, my parents are so dang cute.

Reds fan, anyone?

Momma loves her pup

Man, I can't believe I live here!

Mother & Daughter duo atop South Mountain

The entire Valley behind us

Apparently, I was feeling brave and made leggings my 'pants'. Whatevs it's a cool shot,

That's one good looking family photo, huh?!

"And right over there, sweetie, is where the south meets the west and the sun begins to set at approximately 6:58pm as you can easily tell due to to.........................."

Snow-covered peaks

The kids at the Grand Canyon

Again-cutest ever

Broster and the GC

Denim Dan visited, too. I especially enjoy the kid's face, as he gazes upon the fleshy, hairy thighs in awe and wonder.

TA-DA!

Beautiful Phoenix sunset

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all the pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete