Monday, April 11, 2011

Lazy Monday Evening

It's been a weird day. Did your Monday go as normal or was it funky like mine?
  • I slept in like crazy, but never felt very well rested 
  • To accompany the unrest, I had a funky not-severe-but-still-annoying headache
  • My emotions seemed muted. I really didn't care too much what happened today.
  • After deciding not to do, well, much of anything, I got dressed and...did things: Stop by church, revisit our soon-to-be-new-home complex, drop off recycling to the landfill that closed 20 minutes before I arrived {annoyed}, return items to library, pick up dishes from our friends {we brought them dinner last week since they just had a baby!}, drop off clothes at Goodwill, & make dinner 
  • After dinner we watched some TV  
  • After TV...nothing. There was mention of watching a movie, but after no decision on a film was made neither of us made a real effort and I just continued to surf the blogisphere while Phillip fell asleep

 Weird.

Margot pillow

I love that little face to pieces

He fell asleep like this...at 8:30PM

Yes, I looked this 80's all day. Yes, I completed the look with leggings. Whatever. The hair resulted because I had already made the executive decision NOT to wash my hair. Therefore, the bangs had to go back in the scarf and the rest in a pony.
Tonight, I find myself wishing I lived somewhere where I could truly enjoy the beginning of Spring. Here, we're basically just transitioning from Spring to SUMMER. It was refreshing, however, to have a cool, rainy weekend. Aaahhhhhh I loved it sooo! 

Here, my lack-of-Springtime-therapy:
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
{ <3 }
Ahhhh....Spring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment