Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cheba Hut...and a Dead Dog

Yesterday we ate lunch at...the Cheba Hut. Yes. For reals. It was super tasty, but I was anticipating a police raid at any moment.
This is not a joke

Tasteful wall mural
Bahahaha. Can you see why I was afraid to encounter a cop?!
 I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, though. They had several veg options and they have Koolaid. I may not have drank the Koolaid, but how freakin' sweet is it that they serve it?

I'll tell you: It's freakin' sweet. Thanks, Phoenix. Thanks.

We're watching Henry again this weekend. After much play and inappropriate air humping, Margot is finally starting to tucker out. Here she lies motionless while Henry looks on.
=)


I'd also like to give a shout-out to my super-fantastic husband. I woke him up last night to talk about things {I'm a girl, duh} and not only did he oblige, but he eased my worries and made everything better. He's wonderful and I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Also, I find this video super-fantastic. I have no idea what the purpose could possibly be, but it never fails to make me bust up into laughter.
Also, I enjoy this video in response to little Miss Rebecca Black's recent video
:-)

Have a Happy Friday Everyone
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment