Thursday, July 28, 2011

Margot & Me

Can I please tell you how I spent my Wednesday? Ok.

12AM-12PM     Bed
12PM-4PM       Lounge around apartment
4PM-7PM         Bed
7PM-11:59PM   Lounge around apartment

Some would call me lazy. Ok, it's true. But it was so freaking awesome. I was just so tired. I can't explain it.

So, due to my lazy day yesterday, I decided that even though I had no plans for the day I had to at least get out of the house today. So, I went to the store, a little chores around the house, and FINALLY got out for a coffee date with a friend from church. Not much, but at least I got dressed. And I styled my hair! Shoot I should have taken some pictures to prove it. Oh well. I did take some pictures though!

Without further ado...Margot & Me
Check out how long my hair is getting!

She's always sitting on the couch looking out that window

I love when she gives me kisses

Watching HIMYM

!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorg hair dahling! And never feel bad about a lazy day because heaven knows most of them are spent running around puttin out fires like a chicken with its head cut off on a manic monday.

    ReplyDelete