Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Favorite Things With Wheels...& Margot

I realized today that I never once posted anything online about my snazzy blue bicycle. My mom and dad in-law basically let me choose a new bike for my birthday in November. It's lovely. I adore it. I've finally started putting my pretty bicycle to good use this week. The sun is shining, the air is crisp, & there are tons of parks and bike trails all around.

I had a hard time finding one that was super pretty but free from a ridiculously excessive amount of flowers and other crazy designs. But here she is! I still need to get a basket, though!

The Amsterdam Collection from Electra Bicycle Co.

Ahh she's a beauty  :-)
 Ok, don't get your hopes up with these next pictures. I was at Goodwill the other day shopping around, doing my thing when I saw this:

No, there is no baby news or anything, but how could I leave the store when this was there for $9.99?!? I had to pick it up. It's in great condition, save for a few little scratches here and there. I gave it a good scrub down and the end result is spectacular! Aaahhhhh I love it!

And then there's Margot.  :-)  What a freakin' sweetheart. Sarah and I took Henry and Margot to a dog park today. Margot & I had never been there before, but we had some great fun with a bunch of crazy pups! Unfortunately, I left Margot's one and only toy at the park, so I biked on over to Petsmart and picked up a new one! She loves it to pieces...literally. The thing is made of tire tread, but she's still managed to pick it apart.


Now, my friends, I will leave you with this hilarious video of Phillip playing with Margot :-)

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment