Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Here! The Long Awaited Vacation Blog! Be Warned...Many Pictures!!!

I didn't do a very good job taking pictures while the fam was here. I'm actually kinda upset about it the more I think of it. We did get some good ones, though. I think the main reason I didn't get all camera happy is because Trey took a lot of pictures. So where are they bro? Huh? HUH?! Whoa. 
There was a lot of baseball last week. Phoenix is spring training heaven. Dad and Trey went to a total of 4 games in 1 week! This is the Reds/Indians spring training field. We had so much fun when all 4 of us (sorry, Phill) went.


Dad & I at the summit of South Mountain. He was a bit timid, but the beauty drew him in eventually :-)

The bro-ster and The Valley

Of course we made sure to get some nice poolside time in. We even hit up the jacuzzi family style one night!

Then Friday was...GRAND CANYON DAY! Get ready for some beauty.







  

(He had just peed...outside...in a national campground. He did this once more.)


Sibling Love :-) Also, since when did my upper thigh and butt decide to join forces and become one?! There is no separation!


The bird was so close! It flew right onto the tree near Phillip and I.

Educational Materials for Purchase at The Grand Canyon. 

 Well, I wish I had more pictures, but I'll just have to wait until Trey uploads his on Facebook so I can steal them and share. Mwahahaha. Ugh, I just annoyed myself. Whatever. I'm delirious from lack of sleep. Seriously. On my drive INTO work this morning I was seriously questioning my safety because I was falling asleep at the wheel. I never have the opportunity to get tired once I'm actually at work, though (good thing? bad thing?).  Anywhoo, that disk of Gilmore Girls is over, so I promised myself I would go to bed. Damn it's after midnight. I was hoping to do better than that. I want to rise at a somewhat decent time tomorrow so I won't feel like I've wasted my day. I have a short list of things to accomplish and then I plan on laying out more. Maybe. I did eat a lot of ice cream just now...yikes! But seriously...who's surprised? No one.

OMG.

I can't believe I thought I would end the post like that. I forgot all about the vacation round-up: THE WEDDING! I already posted some photos here, but here are the ones I actually got to take before my camera crapped out, and the ones after the reception ended and I was able to resuscitate the camera...there aren't many :-(


I want bodacious retro bouffant hair like this every day


This is what girls do. We sit and watch the bride getting her hair done...and take pictures.

I'm sweaty and full of cupcakes (lemon! chocolate bavarian creme! red velvet!), but I still love the dress and I'm impressed that I can actually take credit for my hair. Not too shabby for the end of the night.

Party animal + Walking in grass and rocks = One time use shoes

Personalized bridesmaid gift full of goodies
Ok. Now I'm done. Fo reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment