Thursday, March 3, 2011

And All Is Right With the World

...mostly ;-)

Phillip is back from Chicago and I am pleased as punch. I kinda love him...a lot.

I have been working like mad to get this place in tip top shape for when the fam arrives {Saturday!}. Yes, I want our place to look nice for them, but all the stuff I'm doing should have been done in January...when I started collecting all this stuff in the first place. Slowly, but surely, we're getting there. Very slowly. I have mirrors, tools, photos, and frames all over. One thing I'm grateful for is a patient {we're talking super, crazy patient} husband. Poor guy. I know he thinks I'm nuts with all this crafty nonsense, but he doesn't say a thing...except "no more owls". I swear, I only have 2 owls in the whole place. He just said that because I bought some {freakin' cute} ribbon with owls on it. I have nothing need for this owl ribbon, nor do I have any immediate plans for it, but I just couldn't leave the store without it.

I've also been prepping for the big wedding that's fast approaching {next weekend!}. Dress still fits, thank God. I got my shoes today (thrift store $4, thank you very much), and I bought $25 worth of super awesome candy for a raffle basket. I could explain what that means, but I don't really feel like taking the time. It's 12:30AM and I have to wake up for work at 6. I'm ridiculous.

Alright, that just reminded me that I really should not be spending these precious minutes on the computer. I should be sleeping {or at least trying to sleep}.

Goodnight World!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'm thinking you could use that ribbon as a cute headband! You can also use it to "hang" a picture frame. You can make it look like the frame is hanging by the owl ribbon. I am sure I will have other ideas as soon as I write this post and go to bed...lol. Have fun with your family this weekend! I'm excited you get to spend time with them!

    ReplyDelete