Sunday, October 30, 2011

Concert: Avett Brothers

Don't you just love Phill's face? Haha

Opening act: Jessica Lee Mayfield

Jessica Lee Mayfield

My favorite hipsters from the concert

Holla! THE AVETT BROTHERS!!!


Yes. This is real life.













I considered making these pictures larger, but I figured it would take approximately 18,078,314 years to scroll to the bottom of the page. For some reason Blogger is being impossible and won't let me upload the videos I recorded at the concert. Stupid computers. Stupid websites. Trust me. It was such a spectacular concert.

These brothers put on a real show.

3 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! And the hipster vest lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! Yeah, the vest dude and his lady friend with suspenders were quite entertaining :-)

    ReplyDelete