Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sugar, Sugar

Circa 2006

This has always been a favorite picture of the two of us. This is likely due to the legit smile from my now-husband. He's a reserved kind of guy. Strong emotions and Phill do not always go hand-in-hand. He's special. He's perfect for me. I miss him so badly and I cannot wait for him to return to me on November 12th!

I'm pretty sure I just entered the I-bought-Halloween-candy-just-for-me-and-now-I'm-feeling-the-effects sugar crash. Sorry baby. That was a bad idea.

Speaking of baby: This little one has given daddio and myself quite a scare. Saturday and then again this morning I had some bleeding/spotting that quickly lightened up. I never had any cramping and it cleared up pretty quickly, but when you see something like BLOOD after using the restroom whilst carrying precious cargo...you kiiiiiiinda freak out a lot a little. After it stopped Saturday, and after doing some online research, I came to the conclusion that all was well, but if it happened again I would do something. Then came today with a repeat of Saturday's events. I called my midwife and discussed some things. Ultimately, I was able to swing by her office after work and have a little listen to Baby O. on the doppler. Welp, this little one seems to be doing just fine. Healthy heartbeat, baby moving around, appropriate uterus size...I'm feeling much better knowing that baby is alive and kicking (literally!).

I say this to ask you all to continue to pray for Phillip, myself, and little baby (who, by the way, is the size of a lemon!). Phillip has been living vicariously through me with all this baby business, home searching business, and general OUR LIFE business. It'll feel so nice to be together again and to feel like we can function more smoothly together.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment