Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So Much!

Missing this boy

You guys. Many of you are local so you get to keep up with the day to day life of the Oprie duo, but if you haven't been in the loop, I apologize (why do I always try to spell it appologize?!).

I'm not even sure where to begin really! How's this: I have a job! I'm a week and a half in and it's going great so far! I'm working in the endoscopy department at Lutheran Hospital in Ft. Wayne. It's way less stressful than working the floor. This...is an excellent thing.

Next news: Phillip is on the road! He's on tour with Gungor doing lights and various stage/tech work. He left Sunday September 30th and he'll be gone a total of 6 weeks. So, we're a week a half down. He's having a great time and he's gaining invaluable experience so I am MORE than okay to be missing him for the next few weeks.

Next up: We are house hunting and I don't like it. There was a house we were liking, but when I called the realtor he informed me that an accepted offer had already been put on the house. Loads of poop everywhere. Oh well. We'll keep looking. And by 'we' I mean me since Phill is gone.

Finally: Leaves are on the ground, chill is in the air, the heater is on, everyone has their Northface on, and I am starting to regret packing our coats in the storage unit. Fall is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment