Friday, August 10, 2012

#4


We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary yesterday.

It didn't start so great with a literal wake up call from the hospital stating I was not selected for the job I had been interviewing for. While it really, really stinks, I kinda already knew in my gut.

It went up from there, though, with a trip to the IMA, dinner at 3 Sisters, a little stop at REI, ice cream sundaes at Ivanhoe's, and a storm to close out the night.

I love him so much. He's always been there for me and I know, with absolute certainty, that he'll continue to be here forever. He even told me last night. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the job, I wish you luck in finding the perfect one for you! And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Bummer about the job, but that just means there's something even better coming up! =]

    ReplyDelete