Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life, Resumed

I'm doing well. I'm doing well in an I-Really-Am-Doing-Well-I'm-Not-Just-Pretending sort of way. When I went to work last Wednesday, I certainly had a different attitude than Monday. Nervous, yes, but I kinda knew it would be okay. And it was. And Thursday was okay, too. Just like us. We're doing okay. I told Phill the other day that sometimes I'm almost worried I'm too okay. Honestly, though, I think part of it is that I'm a bit obsessed with moving forward. My follow-up appointment with my OB/GYN is Thursday and I'm hoping after that I'll learn that my body is perfect! I'm ready to bring on the babies! And then, in LITERALLY NO TIME AT ALL I'll be pregnant again!

If you couldn't tell by the end of that last paragraph, I'm a bit nervous that it'll take me forever to get pregnant. As I mentioned before, my body was never "normal" after being off birth control. My doctor told me that after being pregnant the body generally "resets" itself, but what if it doesn't? I'm actually pretty sure I'll be looking at hormone therapies again and I hate that because it makes each opportunity to try for a baby take so long.

Anyway, we're okay. I just had to rant there a bit.

Lately, it's all talk of the big move. We announced we were leaving to all the kids at church on Sunday. Phill is planning our trip home itinerary. I'm dreaming Midwest dreams.

Midwest storms

Classy Huntington joints (and my awesome momma)
Getting to spend legitimate time here!

THESE PEOPLE and so, so many more

No comments:

Post a Comment