Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm Alive



This little blog space of the Internet has been quite silent as of late, huh? I think of it often and realize I should update, but then decide I have nothing substantial to say! At some point {tomorrow?!} I plan to unleash the fury of Instagram photos taken over our holiday vacation {procrastination queen right here!}, but that's really about all I have.

Phillip is working. I am working. On my days off I sleep in late, exercise,  and watch Parenthood. Phillip started an ultimate frisbee conditioning program last week that seems pretty tough!

We're watching Brian and Sarah's dog, Henry, again this week while they're in Nashville visiting family. Margot + Henry = crazy dog town.

Anyway, I'll do my best to do more interesting things in my life and let you know about 'em ;-)

In the mean time, watch this video and cry due to its heart-wrenchingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment