Thursday, November 10, 2011

Too Much Ice Cream

...I'm starting to learn this is, in fact, a real thing. I've really been digging in lately. Since my birthday party, my daily caloric intake has been ridiculous, I'm sure. Here's the kicker, though: THERE'S STILL ANOTHER HUGE TUB OF ICE CREAM IN THE FREEZER. Thanks, but no thanks, Robin & Jake. 

Anyway, I'm not sure about you guys, but I had a pretty darn good day. I kept forgetting it was Wednesday partially because not having a set work schedule will do that to you and also because I slept all the way until Phillip came home for lunch. WHADUP 13 HOURS OF SLEEP?! My body, I tell ya. This thing hates sleeping before a work day. Sleep before work = terrible sleep. But, to be perfectly honest, I really feel like my work on the job isn't super negatively affected. I just do...go...But when 11:00 last night hit, BAM my brain was crazy stupid tired and I couldn't even aimlessly browse the Internet. I slept like a freakin' baby last night, y'all. Why? Because I didn't have to work today! Do any of you have the same issues? Does this make sense? Maybe not, since most people have more regular work schedules.

I took Margot to the dog park today. It was kinda fun chatting about tattoos with the old people. I didn't show mine off, though, but it was still funny. Why does it seem I'm always engaging in activities typically enjoyed by older people...

Afterwards, I dropped Margot off at home and decided to wander around the mall. I was mainly there to get some Starbucks with my birthday gift card (thanks Kari! but seriously. You shouldn't have done that. You're grounded) and search for Christmas decorations. Honestly, I don't even remember if there was Christmas stuff or not. I was enthralled by the sale racks at Forever 21 {I am the one browsing every last item until I find a super rocking deal} and I was suckered into Teavana by their delicious free samples. Even though I was apprehensive of their high-priced teas, those Teavana people made me smile. One of the employees told me I look like Snow White. I suppose my get-up and a good imagination could lead one to think this? Maybe???
Thanks, Teavana employee who's name i can't remember. Thanks.

Also, here's a little Margot action for you {duh}. She sits on the bathmat all the time. Maybe she sits there to keep her lil bum off the tile? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment