Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sedona Trip-A Happy Anniversary

I'm so excited to finally share some of the legitimate photographs taken while on vacation in Sedona. Looking through these pictures brings back those very happy times between just the two of us. My husband is so special in every way. He thinks I'm a decent golfer {I'm not} and he kept his facial hair just to tickle my fancy {even though he hates it}. I'm so blessed to be married to this man. Not only does he put up with my all sorts of crazy, but he does it without complaining...ever.

3 years? Psh. I'll take 41,284 more...but I'll just be a bag of bones by then.



PRO


Check out those white legs!

Ahhh golfing :-)


Slide Rock!

When Phill saw this he said something to the effect of "My wife and the hobo"


Phill has since shaved a bit, fyi. It's still there, but he's got a 5 o'clock shadow sort of thing going now. Man, I just cannot get over how wonderful and beautiful our trip was.

Also, please enjoy these videos from our visit to Slide Rock. Yes, I am a punk-ass wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment