Friday, July 13, 2012

Community

Life has been interesting as of late. So much good with a touch of anxiety. The main thing that has been blessing me has been the abundance of family and community. This is exactly what I was anticipating when we moved back. Not only have I been spending some much needed time with my favorite friends from forever and ever, but Phillip and I have been connecting with, and growing deeper in our relationships with, some others in the 509 community while also meeting so many new people.

Lake lounging, adapting to townie life, laughter, worship, fireworks, a good friend's wedding, diners, Cedar Point, drinks, running, prepping for my best friend's wedding (!!!), biking all over town, evening hikes with new friends, and, of course, ice cream.





The anxiety? Being jobless for an indefinite amount of time. I've interviewed for my dream job in Labor and Delivery at the new Parkview Regional Medical Center and I have a follow-up peer interview on Monday. So, prayers por favor!  For now, I'm sticking to accomplishing my matron of honor duties, embracing my free time, and not worrying about what I can't control.

1 comment:

  1. All I know is that Passion Pit was playing in that video. Which means we should be even better friends than we are.

    ReplyDelete